Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sunrise in Sanur Beach - Another Fabulouse Sanur Beach Bali


Early prayer at the Ciwalatri day

A couple waiting for the sunrise

The receding sea water

A bike park near the beach

Dark clouds make the sunrise hiding

People from Java who delirious on sunrise

A traditional boat wellcome the sunrise

People wan to get closer to the beach, feel the cold water and wet sand

Another sunrise in Sanur from behind a tree branch

Bali is the most beautiful island. I am feel grateful to live and stay in Bali. Bali has a beautiful beach, although only one kilo from my house, I can already see a beautiful beach. Sanur Beach.
In the morning at Sanur beach, really beautiful. Eve is cool and the wind blowing against my face, the atmosphere was still quite dark, but at the east end there is a beautiful light.
Red, yellow and orange, combined over the bluish black sky. Luckily there was a camera hanging around my shoulders. And this is what I see while waiting for sunrise in Sanur beach. I share with you, the lucky person who found my blog ^^

you can also find my black & with photo series in HERE


1 comment:

Your comment is expected ^^